Join our talented team and grow with us
We believe people are or greatest asset, driving the company’s spirit of innovation. At UnionTech, we place great importance on attracting and retaining high quality staff and are committed to investing in and nurturing individual careers.
Regus Berliner Caree
Berliner Allee 47
Please find below our current open oppertunities:
Application & Service Engineer (m/w/d)
We are looking for a motivated and autonomous Service and Application Engineer to be part of our European team to provide technical support from sales to installation and training around Europe.
- Responsible for all technical and quality issues within Europe
- Responsible for on-site commissioning and training at customer site including providing solutions for customer applications.
- Participating in the planning and release of the overseas technical strategy.
- Responsible for the coordination of all occuring pre-sale, post-sale, maintenance and technical issues.
- Support the sales personnel with product guidance and recommendations, assist the sales department in product promotion and technical support, and handle customer-related technical issues.
- Communicate and report progress or issues with HQ technical team in order to increase systems reliability.
- Experienced in customer support as service technician or application position. Ability to understand Electrical or Mechanical information.
- 3D printing industry experience will be preferred (knowledge about SLA or DLP technology is a plus).
- Able to define and organize its workload and priorities.
- Able to work in stressful situation. Willing to frequently travel around Europe.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (Option: German or French speaking, Chinese will be a plus).
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office.
We offer you a home office based exciting permanent job at a reasonable salary within our fast growing future-oriented AM market.
Please send your application including CV, salary request and earliest possible starting date to: