Explore the fresh dimension in SL 3D printing that UnionTech makes available in a full line of commercial and production scale machines.
The UnionTech SL equipment design approach is based on the incorporation of features that deliver reliability, durability, and high quality part manufacturing and provide:
- Most cost effective ownership throughout the entire life cycle of the equipment
- Freedom to collaborate and innovate: Truly open design for materials forming partnerships to aid innovation
- Continues innovation and improvement through R&D (40% of our staff are in R&D)
- Surface aesthetics that reset expectations and contribute to lower post finishing requirements, through higher accuracy of optics and stability of the granite platform.
The UnionTech SL equipment design approach is based on the incorporation of features that deliver reliability, durability, and high quality part manufacturing:
- High resolution – true to CAD accuracy
- CAD data easily transferred to PILOT for part build set-up
- Constructed components from leading global suppliers like Scanlab, Optowave, Somos
- Changeable resin tanks
- Close loop controlled vacuum recoater for enhanced part quality
- Granite recoater base for enhanced stability
- Plunger levelling system, Automatic refill of the main tank through reservoir
- Multiple part production capability
- Easy part and support removal
One of the most widely used of all additive manufacturing technologies, stereolithography (SL) converts three dimensional CAD data to solid objects by curing thin cross-sections of specially formulated photopolymers with a finely focused laser. Excellent surface aesthetics are achieved with a degree of accuracy and precision that is among the best of all 3D printing technologies.