Somos® ProtoTherm 12120 stereolithography material is the perfect solution for applications requiring resistance to heat and humidity.Somos® ProtoTherm 12120 excels at producing highly detailed, extremely accurate parts. The material is dimensionally stable when exposed to heat and humidity making it a good candidate for high temperature fluid flow analysis, functional prototypes, and limited run, non-critical end-use parts such as wiring harnesses and support connectors in electronic devices.
- High-Temperature Fluid Flow Analysis
- Functional Prototypes Requiring Heat and Humidity Resistance
- High-Detail Parts
- Low Volume Connectors and Harnesses for Electronics
- Extremely Precise Accuracy for Small Details
- Resistant to Heat up to 250°F (121°C)
- Stable in High Humidity Environments
Technical Data: Liquid Properties
Viscosity：~550 cps @ 30℃
Density：~1.15 g/cm3 @ 25℃
For nearly 20 years, UnionTech stereolithography (SL) 3D printing equipment has been developed and manufactured in an environment of intense regional competition. The UnionTech product offering for the international market of today reflects the experience that has made it a global leader in stereolithography.