A New Dimension in Stereolithography
- Cost-effective ownership throughout entire life cycle.
- Freedom to collaborate and innovate: open design for materials and machine access.
- Printed parts demonstrate excellent sidewall quality and fine detail, contributing to lower post-finishing requirements.
- Scanning speed can reach 15 m/s.
- Key components are of international top brands, Panasonic of Japan, Optowave America, Scanlab of Germany.
- Automatic control of surface level and processing parameters.
- Marble recoating platform frame contributes to excellent surface quality and layer thickness of 0.05 mm.
- Closed loop control strategy for: Platform movement/Laser power/Resin level resin temperature/Negative pressure
- CE certification
- Convenient assembly and disassembly of platform.
Build Envelope Capacity: 800 × 800 × 550 mm mm
Maximum Part Weight: 150 kg
Accuracy: Part size < 100 mm: ±0,1 mm; Part size ≥ 100 mm: ±0,15% x L
Accuracy may vary depending onparameters, part geometry and size, pre-processing or post-processing methods, materialsand environment.
Beam Size: Nominal 0,12 -0,20 mm
Scanning Speed: 15 m/s (Maximum), 6 -10m/s (Typical)
Layer Thickness: 0,07 mm minimum; 0,25 mm maximum
Weight: 2000 kg (with 560 kg initial fill inside)
Machine Size (WxDxH): 1798×1602×2118 mm
Laser: Solid-state frequency tripled Nd: YVO₄
Wavelength: 355 nm
Controller: UnionTech™ RSCON
Part Preparation: Materialise Magics or Polydevs
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 10
Input Data File Format: STL
Network Type and Protocol: Ethernet, IEEE 802.3 using TCP/IP and NFS
Electrical Requirements: 200-240 VAC,50/60 Hz,single phase
Laser Warranty: 5.000 hours or 15 months (whichever comes first)
Base Plate/Recoater Rim: Granite
Systems Control: Closed-loop
Power (nominal): Typically 300 ~500mW (@100kHz) on the target surface of the material under nominal optical path condition
Temperature Range: 22–26°C
Maximum Change Rate: 1 °C/hour
Relative Humidity: < 40 % non-condensing
Platform Change Carts: Manual offload cart optional
Processing and Finishing: Post-Curing Unit
System Warranty: One-year warranty (under UnionTech’s Purchase Terms and Conditions)
For nearly 20 years, UnionTech stereolithography (SL) 3D printing equipment has been developed and manufactured in an environment of intense regional competition. The UnionTech product offering for the international market of today reflects the experience that has made it a global leader in stereolithography.