UnionTech Expands With RSPRO 1400
The new UnionTech RSPro 1400, with a 1400×700×500mm (55x28x20 in) large frame stereolithography (SL) platform, is targeted at production markets in automotive, consumer goods and foundries for large production parts, prototypes and investment castings. The same robust and quality design principles used in all other UnionTech SL equipment have been employed to provide the large platform capabilities in a cost effective fashion for the end user.
Key features of the RSPro 1400 include:
- Dual laser, simultaneous printing without visible weld lines
- Scanning speed of up to 18m/s
- Key components are of leading international brands: Panasonic of Japan, Advanced Optowave of United States, Scanlab of Germany
- Closed loop control strategy for: Platform movement/Laser power/Material level/Temperature/Vacuum
- Automatic calibration set up and one button start
- Carbon fiber enhanced recoating blade for non-deformation
For nearly 20 years, UnionTech stereolithography (SL) 3D printing equipment has been developed and manufactured in an environment of intense regional competition. Our equipment is robustly constructed for low cost of ownership, from the initial purchase onward while producing the highest quality parts. Explore the fresh dimension in SL 3D printing that UnionTech makes available in a full line of commercial and production scale machines.